Our USMLE Step 3 course trains you on general topics that are required to distinguish and practice concepts of general medicine/ family medicine.The following components are provided:
- Disease Managements (basic concepts, and general principles).
- Clinical encounter approach (initial work up, continuing care, urgent intervention)
- Physician duty (applying scientific concepts, framing a diagnosis based on history, physical exam, and lab findings).
USMLE Step 3 courseiscreated on a core curriculum focused on high-yield, exam-relevant topics and exam-style questions.During the course we will provide you with:
- Over 110 hours of intensive live lectures covering all the core clinical sciences contained in the USMLE Step 3 exam.
- Flexible guide learning resources that can help to start your exam prep.
- Multiple clinical cases review/ clinical decision-making scenarios.
- High yield material, Schemes, Medical pictures and Interactive Media/ Videos.
- Access to our students’ groups on social media (Telegram/ Facebook/ our YouTube channel).
- Ideal MCQs solve methods and time management tricks.
During the course, we will help you identify weakness area and opportunity for progression as you prepare for your exam.