The USMLE Step 2 CS course isintended to advance your knowledge on physician tasks, History taking, and physical examination approach. It willhelp to improve your medical knowledge anddeepen your clinical skills. Our outstandinghigh qualified teamphysicians will help you sharpen your skills and make you familiar with the situationsyou are likely to be faced in the examday.This course focuses on:
- Data Gathering & Interpretation: understanding how to approach various cases, what physical examination should be done for each case and how to write a proper Patient Notes.
- Empathy Situations: Our Instructor explains how to display Clinical Empathy. You will learn the Basic Understanding of Empathy for both Adult and Pediatric encounters. After the discussion, you will practice your skills.
- Practice of multiple high yieldclinical scenarios and receive personalised feedback by a Staff Physician on 100% of your cases.
- Time Management Training and the right clinical approach: Interview, Closure, Counseling, and Challenging questions.
- Discussion each case scenario – individualized for each student by one-on-one interaction with our Staff Physicians.
- Different Encounters practicewith Challenging Emotions and Questions.
- Assess your clinical knowledge and skills related to Patient encounters.
- Review Complex Clinical Scenarios: Blank Entranceway,Sexual Abuse, Test Result, Abortion, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, Depression, Hallucinations etc.
- Communication Skills Training: focusing on specific areas of your weaknesses. You aregiven specific scenarios that may challenge you in the real exam.
- Clinical Empathy Skills practiced with various scenarios.
- Patient note writing techniques: our team will review your notes, advice you about how to write/ print your note.
During the course, we will help you identify weakness area and opportunity for progression as you prepare for exam day.